Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY MYEASYBET
- 1.1. MyEasyBet is a website designed to manage the results of sport and other tipping events, and to manage the tipsters themselves. MyEasyBet strives to increase comfort and raise awareness among tipsters before placing any bets. MyEasyBet does not own or operate gambling, ie a game of chance; betting; or, a lottery in which the participant wagers a bet, while no return on such bet is guaranteed, and, the winning or loss on which is entirely or partly subject to chance or unknown circumstance.
- 1.3. Terms may be modified by the Provider any time in order to comply with legislative or regulatory requirements. All minor or non-essential changes may be made at any time by a unilateral decision of the Provider. Such change is effective from the date of its publication on the MyEasyBet website. The User hereby acknowledges that a substantial change to the Terms will be notified to the User by the Provider no later than 7 calendar days before its effective date by e-mail provided by the User in the registration form. If the User does not agree with the new wording of the Terms, he is entitled to cancel his registration on the website. The User is required to get acquainted with the effective wording of the Terms before each use of MyEasyBet services. Use of the website www.myeasybet.com by the User after the effective date of the changes of these Terms shall be deemed to be acceptance of the current wording of the Rules.
- 1.4. The MyEasyBet Provider declares that access to and/or use of the MyEasyBet website in connection with gambling (including any or all of the products offered through this website) may be illegal in some countries. The User's responsibility is to make sure that the access and/or use of this website is in accordance with the law within its jurisdiction.
- 1.5. The Provider and the service provider of this website is the company CreativeGen s.r.o., Company ID: 47123150, IN: 06395384, Phone: 732506208 with its registered office at Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady, 101 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no.: C 12746.
2. Definition of terms for the purposes of the Terms
- 2.1. "MyEasyBet" or "website" means the website www.myeasybet.com, or its national alternatives.
- 2.2. "User" means a natural person and a legal entity who visits and uses the MyEasyBet website, regardless of the purpose and/or scope of its use or registration. A natural person must be over 18 years of age. The use of MyEasyBet outside the territory of the Czech Republic by persons younger than the prescribed minimal age limit for participation in gambling on such territory is prohibited, as well as the use of MyEasyBet in countries where gambling is prohibited by law.
- 2.3. "GDPR" means the Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- 2.4. "Information" means any information published on MyEasyBet regardless of its inclusion in any of the sections.
- 2.5. "Primary E-mail" means the e-mail given by the User for signing up for the website.
- 2.6. "Provider" means the company CreativeGen s.r.o., Company ID: 47123150, with its registered office at Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady, 101 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no.: C 12746.
- 2.7. The words "MyEasyBet" refer to the features, products and services that MyEasyBet offers at www. myeasybet.com.
- 2.8. "User Content" refers to anything that the User publishes, provides, or shares through MyEasyBet services.
- 2.9. "Tips" means MyEasyBet's recommendation to make a bet on the outcome of a particular sporting or other event.
- 2.10. "Account" means a User account created by a registered User.
- 2.11. "Publishing" means publishing an Information to the MyEasyBet website or making it available through MyEasyBet services.
3. Registration and Account creation
- 3.1. All Users must be of age of majority and must have legal capacity. Registration and creation of the User Account is necessary in particular for the following: access to the non-public sections of the MyEasyBet website exclusively for registered Users, event management, access to recommended tips, communication with other Users, other setting options.
- 3.2. All Information provided by the User for the purpose of registration must be fully correct and complete. Otherwise, the Provider reserves the right to suspend the Account until all discrepacies have been clarified.
- 3.3. User is obliged to choose a password, which must have at least 6 characters. The User is responsible for the chosen password and is required to keep his/her password secret and is fully responsible for the activities on his/her Account. MyEasyBet assumes no liability for loss, damage and other issues arising from a violation of this provision or unauthorized access or use of a User Account by a third party. If unauthorized access to the Username and password is provided to any third party, the User is obliged to report such event to the Provider.
- 3.4. The registration e-mail (ie. the e-mail filled in at registration and further registered as the main e-mail) will be used as the User name.
- 3.5. Upon successful registration, MyEasyBet will send an e-mail with a confirmation link to the registration e-mail address. Upon confirmation of the registration via the confirmation link, the User Account will be created and made available to the User.
- 3.6. When registering on MyEasyBet, the User must always provide the following information: name and surname, e-mail address. Other data are optional. Upon registration, the User is required to provide his/her consent to the processing of the provided personal data according to the GDPR, and to the transmission od the personal data to the Payment Service Provider.
- 3.7. As part of the registration process the Provider can provide User information to authorized agencies verifying the credibility of the Users based on the personal data and the data acquired from the credit and/or debit cards. Users agree to the possible processing of such data and information in connection with their registration.
- 3.8. When registering, the User can also set the length unit display format, date format, and language version.
- 3.9. The User is not authorized to create any other person's Account.
- 3.10. Each User can have up to one User Account.
- 3.11. The Provider reserves the right to remove a User name or other identifier due to its inappropriateness (for example, a trademark owners complaint to a Username that has no relation to the actual Users name).
- 3.12. The MyEasyBet User may use part of the Service without registration, in particular the search and viewing of MyEasyBet public sections, but always subject to the minimum age requirements and the absence of a general ban on the use of MyEasyBet website.
- 3.13. Users are required to update their registration information on a regular basis. Registration data together with Account information can be changed in the personal Account management section.
- 3.14. The Provider reserves the right to cancel/suspend the User's Account if the User violates these Terms.
4. Suspending and cancellation of the Account
- 4.1. In the event of termination of a User's Account, any negative balance on the customers Account will immediately become payable to the Provider and the Users Account will not be cancelled until the amount due is fully paid to the Provider.
- 4.2. The Provider reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Users Account for any reason at any time. Without limitation to the previous provision, MyEasyBet is authorized to cancel or suspend the User Account in the following cases:
- a) the User goes into bankruptcy;
- b) MyEasyBet suspects that the User has used the MyEasyBet website with fraudulent intent or for unauthorized and/or illegal or dishonest activity;
- c) MyEasyBet suspects that the User is using MyEasyBet in a dishonest manner, deliberately cheats or makes use of any illegitimate competitive advantage in relation to MyEasyBet or any of its customers or if the User Account is being used for the benefit of a third party.
- 4.3. If MyEasyBet cancels or suspends a User Account for any of the reasons set out in (a) to (c) above, such User will be liable for all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (hereinafter also as "Receivables") incurred by MyEasyBet as a consequence thereof, and in such case the Provider will have an inviolable right to the reimbursement of such Receivables.
5. Unused Accounts
- 5.1. Should the User Account be "inactive" for a period of 1 year, the User Account will be considered "unused" and if the balance on such Account amounts to zero, the Account will be cancelled.
6. MyEasyBet paid Services and payment gateway
- 6.1. The User can pay for additional features. These features include: access to recommended tips
- 6.2. The price for such additional features is always specified upon order of a particular feature.
7. Commercial communication from MyEasyBet
- 7.1. The Provider collects and manages User e-mail addresses obtained in connection with the management of their User Accounts. Such e-mail addresses are considered to be the address of the electronic contact obtained in connection with the provision of Service by the Provider within the meaning of section 7 (3) of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and on the amendment to certain other acts (hereinafter as „Information Society Services Act“) irrespective of their nature.
- 7.2. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Provider is entitled to send commercial communications to his or her e-mail address according to this provision. After the registration the User is entitled to modify the list of commercial communications received, or may withdraw his or her consent with the receipt of such commercial communications at any time. The User however agrees that some of the other User's actions and/or actions of the User are always sent to the User's registered email.
8. Content of MyEasyBet and copyright protection
- 8.1. Website www.myeasybet.com, or their national alternatives as a whole are an author's work within the meaning of Sec. 2 of Act No. 121/2000 Coll., the Copyright Act, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Copyright Act"). The Provider owns all rights for the content of the site under the Copyright Act.
- 8.2. Trademarks, commercial labels, graphic elements, logos, designs, applications, or sounds on the website constitute the intellectual property of the Provider and shall not be used in any way without his prior written consent.
9. Rights and obligations of Users
- 9.1. The User is required to comply with the law and not to upload any content that would infringe the rights of third parties. Furthermore, the User shall not post and upload any racist, discriminatory, vulgar, abusive or sexually explicit content.
- 9.2. The User must not interfere with the security of the website, its content or its technical base and use the website to send unsolicited messages (spam), viruses, or any other potentially malicious programs or codes to the website.
- 9.3. The User shall refrain from any activity that could lead to overloading, losing or limiting MyEasyBet functionality.
- 9.4. The User shall not use automated processes to collect or otherwise exploit the content of the website.
- 9.5. The User is required to keep his/her contact information up to date.
- 9.6. The User shall not try to gain access to an Account belonging to another User.
- 9.7. The User shall not upload to the website commercial communications, commercial links to direct or indirect competitors of the Provider, i.e. gambling operators and provider of related services. The Provider reserves the right to delete such comments, posts, or entire discussions.
- 9.8. The Provider is authorized to monitor comments, posts, or entire discussions of Users to check compliance with the provisions of this article above.
- 9.9. The User may not use MyEasyBet for discriminatory, illegal, misleading or otherwise harmful activities.
- 9.10. When using MyEasyBet, the User may not hide his or her IP address or otherwise conceal his or her geographic location.
- 9.11. In case the User Account is suspended/canceled, the User is not allowed to create a new Account without the Providers consent.
- 9.12. Each User has the right to report the occurrence of any suspicion of breach of these Terms, in particular inaccurate, out-of- date, misleading or fictitious content.
- 9.13. The website Services shall not be used by persons whose reception or access to the Services are prohibited by the regulations of the country of their residence or the country from which they wish to access the website.
- 9.14. The User is obliged to observe the age limits of the country of his or her residence or the country from which they want to use the website.
10. Limitation of Provider's liability
- 10.1. The content of MyEasyBet is of informative nature only. The Provider is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and updating of the information posted on this website. The information that is accessible to the User through MyEasyBet, including recommended tips, is only for the personal use of the User. The distribution or commercial use of such information is strictly forbidden. We do not warrant uninterrupted providing of such information, its accuracy or the outcomes resulting from its use. Users shall not rely solely on the information provided on the website when placing bets. User bets are placed at User’s discretion and at his or her own risk.
- 10.2. The Provider shall not be held responsible for any damages, liabilities or losses allegedly incurred in connection with MyEasyBet or its contents (including delay or interruption of activity or transmission, communication or transmission failure, any misuse of this website or its contents or any faulty or missing contents).
- 10.4. The Provider shall not be held responsible for advertising or other forms of promotion of the User, or any third person through the website.
- 10.5. The Provider shall not be held responsible for damages caused by failures of the website to operate, especially for the temporary unavailability of the website or the unavailability of some of its Services.
- 10.6. The Provider reserves the right to interrupt or temporarily suspend any Service offered by the Provider through the website.
- 10.7. The User acknowledges that the User Account may not be available continuously for 24 hours a day and that the Provider is entitled to temporarily deny access to the User Account for the period of necessary system maintenance.
- 10.8. The User is fully responsible for the content of all content published by the User and their compliance with applicable laws or good manners. In case the User's published content shall not be compliant with the above, the User is liable to the Provider for any loss or damage incurred.
11. Data and Privacy Protection
- 11.1. MyEasyBet collects, processes and stores personal data provided by Users in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (the "Act on Personal Data Protection") and GDPR on its own and by its own means, using electronic media in secured data repository.
- 11.2. MyEasyBet will, within the legal relationship relating to the use of MyEasyBet Services, process the Users personal data for the following purposes: - Performance of the contractual relationship. Such processing is necessary for the performance of the contract. In case the User does not agree to provide their data for this purpose, the contract cannot be concluded. For this purpose, the User’s identification data provided at registration will be processed to the extent necessary, in particular the name, surname, e-mail address, or other information that the User will knowingly provide as part of MyEasyBets use, as well as information related to the subject matter of the contract (i.e. identification of goods or services, method of payment, including payment information such as the bank account number from which the payment was made, etc.). MyEasyBet is authorized to process such personal data pursuant to section 5 subsection 2 letter b) of Act on Personal Data Protection even without the explicit consent of the User. The undertaker is entitled to process such extent of personal data is to protect his rights in the event of a dispute with the User. - Marketing use of data. Based on Section 7 subsection 3 of the Information Society Services Act, MyEasyBet is authorized to use the Users e-mail and telephone number to disseminate commercial communications relating to MyEasyBets own products or services similar to those already provided to the User. MyEasyBet is also authorized to process personal data containing name, surname and address in order to offer a trade and services according to the section 5 subsection 5 of the Act on Personal Data Protection. Such processing can be performed until the User has expressed his objection.
- 11.3. The User agrees to the processing of other personal data that MyEasyBet acquires during the course of a contractual relationship (for example User buying habits) for the following purpose: - to offer deals or services, i.e. marketing purpose of MyEasyBet - in order to develop and improve MyEasyBet services to the Users, in particular for the personalization of the MyEasyBet website and provided Services. Such processing is voluntary and the granting or non-granting of consent has no effect on the conclusion of the contract. Approval is given for the duration of the contractual relationship, but can be revoked at any time.
- 11.4. In case the User submits personal data to MyEasyBet in connection with use of the website, MyEasyBet shall not pass this personal data without the User's consent to any person except as provided in these Terms, legal regulations or on the basis of the Users consent.
- 11.5. In case the User is logged in to MyEasyBet, no personal information previously provided by the User is activated, searched, or used. If a User logs in to MyEasyBet, the Users traffic on MyEasyBet is monitored, including the domain/server/IP address of the Users computer.
- 11.6. MyEasyBet is authorized to contact Users signed up for a particular Service to check for updates of accuracy of the submitted personal data. In case there is reasonable doubt about the accuracy of the provided personal data, such data will be blocked, provided that in case that cannot be corrected or verified, such correction or verification would be associated with disproportionate costs or difficulties, they will be liquidated.
- 11.7. The User hereby acknowledges that there may be a statutory obligation to provide personal data in connection with certain services.
- 11.8. Each User who has submitted personal data has the right to ask the Provider in writing to provide information about the processed personal data (see section 12 of Act on Personal Data Protection). If the User discovers that the administrator has breached his obligations, the User has the right to act in accordance with the section 21 of the Act on Personal Data Protection, i.e. he has the right to ask the administrator for explanation. The User may additionally request the removal of the unlawful condition, i.e. blocking, correcting, completing or deleting the persona information etc. In case the User considers that his or her personal data are being illegally processed (especially if the undertaker does not respond to Users request for information or for remedy of the unlawful condition or the customer does not agree with the opinion of the undertaker), the User may file a complaint to the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection.
12. Final Provisions
- 12.1. The relationship between the Provider and the User is governed by these Terms and the legal regulations of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code and Information Society Services Act irrespective of the conflict-of- laws rules.
- 12.2. If the User uses MyEasyBet on a mobile or portable device, the Provider shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of data caused to the mobile device with installed software and for any telephone, data or other charges incurred in connection with the use MyEasyBet.
- 12.3. In addition to these Terms, User is bound to respect and comply with all legal regulations of the country of his or her origin or the country in which the website Services are used.
- 12.4. In the event that some disputes cannot be resolved amicably, the Provider and the User agree to the local jurisdiction of the courts according to the seat of the Provider.
- 12.5. In the event that any provision of these Terms is invalid for any reason, other provisions of these Terms shall not be considered invalid or ineffective.
- 12.6. These conditions are in the Czech language and are translated into other language versions. In case of any discrepancies between the language versions, the Czech version shall prevail. These Terms are effective from 1st October 2017.
MyEasyBet > Terms and Conditions